We are obsessed with quality and efficiency.
We designed and built a custom laboratory to make superior products in their cleanest and purest form.
We Have a Higher Standard for CBD
Our team has dedicated countless hours studying and evaluating hemp refining technologies and techniques. We learned from some people’s successes, and others’ failures. We harnessed this knowledge to build a world-class facility, from scratch. In fact, we built a lab within a lab! Our micro-lab is dedicated to research and development, quality control, operational testing and analysis. It gives us many advantages, including:
- Better data to make smarter operational decisions in the larger lab.
- Ability to run quick and thorough tests on virtually every aspect of the operation, including testing and analyzing the biomass material that we process.
- Ability to isolate problems or inefficiencies in order to make immediate calibrations to improve performance and output.
- Formulating innovative products with a hands-on approach. What we learn in the Quality Control Lab and R & D lab is quickly implemented in the larger lab.
Why our lab is superior:
- New state-of-the-art food grade quality extraction laboratory
- Designed by engineering experts and a PhD chemist
- Cryo-ethanol closed-loop extraction system with high grade ethanol
- Proprietary filtering and purifying process
- Three separate explosion-proof storage vaults for our ethanol
- QR code technology on every product provides full transparency and traceability of our products
- Full transparency about our products from seed to finished state through QR code technology
- cGMP compliant: “Current Good Manufacturing Practices”
- Strict testing standards done both in-house and through third-party certified labs to ensure the highest levels of quality control and consistency
- Quality control standards
- C1D1 safety rated extraction facility
- Floor and wall surfaces are easily cleanable.
- Real-time data capture of material processing
- 10,000 sq ft facility, which houses a 3,000 sq ft extraction laboratory