PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND OUR POLICIES AND PRACTICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE WILL TREAT IT.
THIS POLICY MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AFTER WE MAKE CHANGES IS DEEMED TO BE ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE CHANGES, SO PLEASE CHECK THE POLICY PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES.
Your privacy is important to us, and we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the collection and use of the personal information you submit at this Website.
Please be advised that your personal data will be processed and collected by PreciseCBD (the “Company”, “PreciseCBD”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). By using the Website, you consent to PreciseCBD using your personal information to contact you electronically, in writing, or otherwise to provide notices relating to your use of the Website and to give you information about the products and services offered by PreciseCBD and its affiliates. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, please see below for more information or follow the unsubscribe instructions at the end of such communications from us.
PreciseCBD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please note that we may update this policy from time to time as our information practices are modified or changed. If we make changes to the Privacy Notice, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Policy. Any changes to this Notice will become effective when we post the revised Policy on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
If you are from outside of the United States, please be advised that your data is being processed in the United States where data protection and privacy regulations may differ from similar regulations in other countries. By using the Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country if you are located outside of the United States.
2. Personally-Identifiable Information
In order to purchase products or services from PreciseCBD, we require that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected by PreciseCBD include, without limitation:
- Contact information: name, address, e-mail address, cell phone number and MSISDN (mobile station integrated services digital network number).
- Payment information: credit card and billing information.
- Demographic information: customer generated content and/or information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services.
- Information related to Customer survey’s and/or offers; and
- Other Information that we disclose as being collected
We may use such personally identifiable information for the following reasons:
- To provide the services or products that you have requested.
- To contact you about programs, products, features or services in which we believe you may be interested (such as future promotional materials).
- To improve the content and navigation of our Website.
- For Internal record keeping, or for other internal purposes.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- For other purposes disclosed from time to time.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
To fulfill your requests for products and services, we may share the personally identifiable information you provide with service providers or thirds parties that you direct us to share information with. For instance, we use third party service providers such as an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. When you sign up for our services, we share your personal information as necessary to carry out the requests for the product or service.
In addition, we may disclose personally identifiable information collected about you in the following instances:
- Legal Action: We may disclose information about our users, including personally identifiable information; (i) when requested by governmental or quasi-governmental authorities conducting an investigation; (ii) if required to do so by subpoena, court order or legal process; (iii) to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws; or (iv) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website. We also may disclose user information whenever we believe disclosure is necessary to limit our legal liability; to protect or defend our rights or property; or protect the safety, rights, or property of our users.
- Change in Control: We may sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose user information, including personally identifiable information, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets, or other corporate change respecting PreciseCBD, the Website and/or the services offered hereby.
3. Access to and your choices regarding your Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, you believe we have incorrect information, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com, or by contacting us using the contact information provided at the bottom of this policy. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
To enhance your experience with the Website, we use “cookies” on our Website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at our Website. However, once you become a customer and furnish the Website with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. However, certain areas of the Website can be accessed only in conjunction with cookies or similar devices, and you should be aware that disabling cookies or similar devices might prevent you from accessing some of our content.
5. Web Beacons
Our third-party advertising partners employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information.
The Website is not directed at individuals less than seventeen (18) years of age, and PreciseCBD does not intend to collect any personally-identifiable information from such individuals. If the Company becomes aware that it has collected such personal information pertaining to an individual under 18 years of age, it will take immediately steps to delete that information.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at the email address below.
7. Information Collected Automatically
PreciseCBD may also (i) automatically collect non-personally-identifiable information about your use of the Website, such as the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, Comcast.net, if you are connecting from a Comcast account), the date and time you access the Website, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website; and (ii) use data capture and analysis tools, and other similar tools, to extract, compile and analyze any non-personally identifiable data or information resulting from your use of the Website and the services offered thereon (collectively “Blind Data”). To the extent that any Blind Data is collected by PreciseCBD, such Blind Data shall be solely owned by PreciseCBD and may be used by PreciseCBD for any lawful business purpose, including, without limitation, analyzing and enhancing the Website and services offered hereby, disclosing such Blind Data to third parties for a variety of purposes.
8. Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites, whose information practices may be different than PreciseCBD. Visitors should consult such third-party sites’ privacy notices as PreciseCBD does not have any control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. PreciseCBD does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party.
These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by PreciseCBD of the contents on such third-party websites. PreciseCBD cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the Website, since these sites are owned and operated by independent retailers.
PreciseCBD is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. PreciseCBD has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. PreciseCBD strongly encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these third parties.
9. Data Security Policy
The importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with visitors to the Website—as well as customer information, such as cell phone numbers, texts, messages, credit card information, and addresses, and other account data—is of utmost concern to PreciseCBD, and we have implemented, and periodically review, certain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security. Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address. Unfortunately, due to the open nature of Internet communications, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure, and thus we cannot guarantee that communications between you and PreciseCBD will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Visitors of the Website and PreciseCBD customers use the Website at their own risk.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an electronic message through our website or write us at our address listed on our webpage.
11. Notice to Nevada Residents:
We are providing you this notice pursuant to state law. You may be placed on our internal Do Not Call List by requesting that we cease calling you by contacting us directly and making such request in writing at email@example.com. Nevada law requires that we also provide you with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington St., Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; Phone number: 702-486-3132; e-mail: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
12. Important Notice for California Residents.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights concerning the collection and use of your personal information by PreciseCBD. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws.
13. Notice to European Users:
14. Children (under 16 years of age)
15. Your Acceptance of These Terms